Collection of Chennai Corporation Property Tax
The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. now offers yet another convenience to its customers. All KVB Customers who have property in Chennai can pay their property tax through KVB branches and through KVB ATMs.
Customers can pay the tax through the following two modes.
- Customers can walk in to any of the authorized branches and can pay the property tax (Click here to see the authorized branches).
- The property tax may be paid by way of cash/Local Cheque/Local pay orders/Demand Drafts/Transfer. No outstation cheque will be accepted for paying the property tax.
- Service Charges will not be collected from the customers while collecting property tax
- KVB has developed a utility for payment of property tax by our customers to corporation of Chennai through our Bank ATMs. This is one of the value added service and that will be available in the KVB ATMs across PAN India
- Our Customers can make the payment of property tax anywhere in India through our bank's ATMs if they have property in Chennai.
- Other bank Customers can not pay the property tax through our ATMs.