KVB has entered into an arrangement with Billdesk and CCAvenue, two leading agencies that provide a bill payment facility. Both Billdesk and CCAvenue are tied up with over 3000 merchant establishments.
- Telephone bills
- Electricity bills
- Insurance premium
- Mutual fund investments
- Credit card dues
- Travel and ticketing reservations
- Cable, DTH & Internet Service providers
- Other Miscellaneous payments for Cinema Ticket Booking, Donations, etc.
You can also shop online for a wide range of goods.
This service has been made simple, quick and extremely user friendly for your convenience. There is no per day transaction limit for Corporate customers.
- Login to net banking
- Select Bill payment
- Select the biller
- Enter bill details and make payment or Register for bill presentment
*(further bills will be presented here on due, you will be informed through e-mail and you can make payment by just login to our Net banking.
- Visit the biller's site
- Select / enter the billing details
- Select the payment mode as Net banking
- Select "Karur Vysya bank Netbanking"
- KVB Netbanking login screen will appear, you just login as you do regularly and make payment.