Theft / robbery of cash in transit is a possibility in any place. Money insurance policy brought to you by Karur Vysya Bank in association with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance helps you to manage the risks involved in cash management.
It gives you coverage against
- Loss of money in transit caused by robbery, theft, or any fortuitous event.
- Loss of money from the insured's premises during business hours caused by theft or robbery
- Loss of money from the insured's safe or strong room caused by theft or robbery.
*The term money includes cash, bank drafts, currency notes, treasury notes, postal orders, money orders and postage stamps. The loss of money in transit must occur whilst being carried by the insured or his authorized employee, that is, the employees named in the schedule
- Any consequential losses of any kind
- Loss arising out of the infidelity of the insured or employees
- Loss of money from the insured premises where the money is not kept in a safe or strong room after business hours money carried under a contract of affreightment
- Loss of money from an unattended vehicle
- Loss in any way contributed to by the insured
- Loss caused by AOG perils