Easy Trade Fin
If you are a sole proprietor or a partnership firm dealing in auto spare parts and commodities our Easy Trade Fin account can be used to lighten your financial burden. This loan will be given to you based on your actual sales turnover of the previous year
- A secured overdraft against real estate.
- Eligible to sole proprietary concerns and partnership firms trading in auto spares and certain commodities / products and whose turnover does not exceed Rs.40.00 lakhs and who are not preparing pucca financial statements as required by the bank.
- Available for working capital requirements.
- The guarantor for the loan can be partners and title holders of the property.
|Charges and Limits|
|Loan Amount||A maximum of Rs. 8 lakhs per borrower. (The limit should be restricted to 20% of previous year sales)|
|Margin||50% of the value of security properties offered as described in the Security column.|
|Primary Security||Residential / Commercial land and building property will be charged with a 50% margin when immovable properties are insufficient to cover the required margin of 50%. Term Deposits / National Savings Certificates / Life Insurance Policies (all or any of them) will also be accepted to cover the difference amount in full with the following conditions:
1. The instruments should be in the name/s of applicant, proprietor / partner/s of the applicant firm.
2. Surrender value alone to be considered in case of insurance policies.
3. For National Savings Certificates, lock in period (if any) should have been completed and face value will be taken.
|Collateral Security||Hypothecation of stocks|
|Guarantor||Partners and Title - holders of the property|
|Repayment||The Secured Overdraft shall be for a period of one year, which shall be reassessed and renewed before the expiry of the due date based on the financial / operational performance.|
For details of Processing Charges & Other charges, prospective customers are requested to contact nearby branches
- The loan assessment will be based on the actual sales Turnover of the previous year