Procedure for sending remittances in USD, GBP or EUR
Procedure for sending remittances in USD, GBP or EUR to KVB is given below:
- USD: Pay Wells Fargo Bank (SWIFT: PNBPUS3NNYC, ROUTING NO: 026005092), NO: 375, Park Avenue, NY 4080, New York a/c Karur Vysya Bank, International Division A/c No.2000191007059 for credit to their ________ branch on account of Mr.______________ for NRE/FCNR account.
- EUR: Pay Wells Fargo Bank (SWIFT: PNBPGB2L), NO: 1, Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, UK a/c Karur Vysya Bank, International Division a/c No.07515168 (IBAN GB59 PNBP 1656 7107 5151 68) for credit to their _______________ branch on account of Mr._______________________ for NRE/FCNR account.
- GBP: Pay Wells Fargo Bank (SWIFT: PNBPGB2L), NO: 1 Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, UK a/c Karur Vysya Bank, International Division a/c No.07515036 (IBAN GB34 PNBP 1656 7107 5150 36) for credit to their ______________ branch on account of Mr._________________ for NRE/FCNR account.
Please note:1. These three accounts given above are exclusively for NRE / FCNR remittances.
2. Please ask your Bank to send the payment to us directly by SWIFT.
3. Please ask your Bank to insert the above mentioned Wells Fargo account numbers relevant to the currency of remittance in Field 57A apart from you name and your KVB account number in Field 59 for the SWIFT message. If your remittance is for opening a new MRE / FCNR account, repeat the same Wells Fargo account numbers in Field 59 also.
Karur Vysya Bank
International Banking Group
II Floor, 37, Whites Road,
Chennai - 600 014.
Phones: 044 - 28412091, DGM – 28412090 Fax: 044 – 28412194
SWIFT : KVBLINBBIND