YPayCash Mobile Wallet
Now you can use your mobile as a wallet at a mall, restaurant or anywhere else through YPayCash. KVB presents YPayCash, a Mobile Wallet solution for customer convenience. YPayCash is the first mobile wallet in India with Quick Response code technology.
Mobile Wallet is a virtual account that can be operated by the registered users through a mobile phone. Users can transfer/charge/re-charge the required balances from their bank accounts/debit/credit cards to their wallet account by logging into the web site of the application provider Y-Cash Software Solutions Private Limited.
As of now Chennai and Coimbatore customers can register for YPayCash.
1. SMS request YPC KVB to 9243 766 766 or register online by clicking the link www.ypaycash.com
2. Android users can download the application from Google Play Store and Blackberry users can download from Blackberry App World.
3. After downloading the application, accept the terms and conditions and submit.
4. Enter your e-PIN and re enter the e-PIN for confirmation.
5. Fill the personal details. On submission of the details, the mobile wallet application will be activated.
6. Payment of up to Rs. 10000/- per month can be effected without any KYC requirements. For enhancement of limit, a physical application, which can be downloaded from www.ypaycash.com and forwarded to
Y-Cash Software Solutions Private Limited,
2/30 A, First Floor, Natesa Pandaram Colony,
Cherry Road, Opp. Hasthampatti Post Office,
Salem – 636 007.
7. For Merchant registration, kindly contact your nearest branch for details.
1. Money can be loaded / recharged into YPayCash Wallet by way of Credit / Debit Card / Internet banking of any Bank by entering into YPayCash website
2. Money can also be loaded by way of a standing instruction to KVB account for daily transfer of a pre-determined amount
After successful recharge of the mobile wallet, service activation confirmation message will be sent to the registered phone.
YPayCash Mobile Wallet is valid for a period of one year, on expiry of which re-registration for the service is required. The balance, if any, in the old account can be transferred to the new account.
1. Simple payment procedure – type the amount and proceed.
2. Mobile wallet is PIN protected
3. YPayCash account can be accessed through www.ypaycash.com using mobile number and password sent to the mobile wallet message option at the time of activation
4. Immediate and real time confirmation of payments and balance check facility.
5. Suitable for both physical payments at merchant establishments as well as remote payments such as money transfers
6. Accepted at large number of merchants, telecom operators and DTH Billers.
7. Easy identification of merchants by way of in-shop display of YPayCash banners and posters
8. No SMS or GPRS costs which making payments at merchant establishments
9. Attractive offers such as Coupons and deals up to 50% value of the money loaded into the wallet.
10. Immediate de-activation in case of loss of phone can be done by calling Call Centre 080 67037474
There is no facility for STOP PAYMENT.
KVB customers or Wallet users can contact Help desk 080 67037474 for any clarifications from Monday to Saturday except Holidays or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit www.ypaycash.com