KVB has entered into an arrangement with Billdesk and CCAvenue, two leading agencies that provide a bill payment facility. Both Billdesk and CCAvenue are tied up with over 3000 merchant establishments.
The utility bill payment facility allows you to pay:
- Telephone bills
- Electricity bills
- Insurance premium
- Mutual fund investments
In addition to this you can also pay for:
- Credit card dues
- Travel and ticketing reservations
- Cable, DTH & Internet Service providers
- Other Miscellaneous payments for Cinema Ticket Booking, Donations, etc.
You can also shop online for a wide range of goods.
This service has been made simple, quick and extremely user friendly for your convenience. The per day transaction limit for the Utility Bill Payment Services for retail Internet banking customers is Rs.50,000/-, whereas Corporate customers can transact without limit.
From KVB Netbanking:
- Login to net banking
- Select Bill payment
- Select the biller
- Enter bill details and make payment or Register for bill presentment *(further bills will be presented here on due, you will be informed through e-mail and you can make payment by just login to our Net banking.
From the Biller's Site:
- Visit the biller's site
- Select / enter the billing details
- Select the payment mode as Net banking
- Select "Karur Vysya bank Netbanking"
- KVB Netbanking login screen will appear, you just login as you do regularly and make payment.