Karur Vysya Bank has entered into an arrangement with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance to bring you the Critical Illness policy that provides security against life threatening diseases. This unique insurance plan entitles you to a guaranteed lump sum, up to the extent of your policy, if you are diagnosed with a critical illness. With the Critical Illness policy, you get the sum insured as a lump sum amount if you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses listed below:*
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Major Organ Transplant
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- First Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- It covers 10 major illnesses like cancer, heart attack, paralysis, etc.
- Medical examination may be required in some cases based on the age and the benefit amount opted by the policy holder.
- The insured receives the amount as a lump sum so that the treatment can be planned accordingly.
- Expenses, such as donor expenses in a transplant surgery, which are not covered under a normal health insurance policy, can be paid out of the amount received under this cover.
- The benefit amount is payable once the disease is diagnosed, meeting specific criteria, and the insured survives 30 days after the diagnosis.*
- Premium paid is exempt under the section 80 D of Income Tax Act as per existing IT laws.
- SI available from 1,00,000 to Rs. 50,00,000
- Age band – 6 yrs – 59 Years.