Freedom Saving Account
Make the most of your hard earned money with the KVB Freedom Savings Account. This unique account is designed to keep your money secure while giving you the maximum technology benefits at an affordable minimum average balance. Get the service you deserve with a KVB Freedom Savings Account.
- Cheque Book with 40 leaves free p.a.
- Debit Card with your account
- Net Banking for all transactions
- Mobile Banking credit and debit alerts
- Free use KVB ATMs and 5 transactions free in the ATMs under VISA and NFS cluster
- Monthly statement of accounts – hard Copy
- Monthly financial statement via e-mail
- Standing instructions to the Manimala deposit scheme at no extra cost.
- The number of all debit transactions including ATM transactions in the account will be limited to 90 transactions for each half year for all the accounts mapped to a single customer ID put together.
- A service charge of Rs.2/- inclusive of service tax will be levied for each transaction in excess of 90 transactions.
|Charges and Limits|
|Monthly Average Balance (MAB)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Charges for Non maintenance of MAB||Rs. 125/- p.m+S.T|
|Cheques payable at par (Inward Clearing /Transfer Debit at Non – Base Branch)||Free up to Rs. 15 lakhs p.m. for clearing / transfer transactions at non-base branches. Thereafter, charges applicable as per the service charges tariff|
|Cash remittance at base branches||Free|
|Cash withdrawal at base branches||Free|
|Cash remittance at non-base branches||Free up to Rs. 50,000/- per day Thereafter, charges applicable as per the service charges tariff.|
|Cash withdrawal at non-base branches||Free upto Rs.25000/- per day(for self cheques only)|
|Local Clearing cheques||Non-base branch coming within the clearing cluster will be considered as base branch only|
|Collection of IW / DW /RO / OCC instruments (Deposited at base branch)||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. subject to collection of Rs. 10/- as postage per instrument. Thereafter, charges will be applicable as per the service charges tariff. Banker’s commission will be collected on instruments drawn on centres where we have no branches|
|Collection of IW / DW /RO / OCC instruments (Deposited directly at non-base branch which is a centre where the instrument is payable)||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. Thereafter, charges applicable as per the tariff.|
|Cheque Book charges||40 leaves free p.a. Thereafter charges applicable as per the service charges tariff.|
|Issue of Demand Drafts||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. Thereafter charges applicable as per the service charges tariff.|
|NEFT / RTGS facilities||Charges applicable as per the service charges tariff.|
|Mobile Banking||Free for credit and debit alerts for transactions of Rs. 5000/- and above|
|VISA Debit Card||Charges applicable as per the service charges tariff.|
KYC Documents for opening an Account Service Charges