If you are a KVB debit cardholder you will now be able to add balance to your phone from our ATMs.
- Pre-paid mobile talk time.
This service is offered by all leading pre-paid service providers.*
- STD/ISD calling card.
This service is offered by VSNL, Reliance and Airtel.
- Fixed line telephone.
This service is offered by Reliance and Tata Walky
* Service providers are BSNL, Tata TruePaid, Reliance, Airtel, Hutch, Spice, Vodafone, Loop Mobile, Idea, Triumph & Aircel
Orange is now Vodafone, BPL Mobile is now LOOP Mobile
There are four ways to use this product:
- Mobile Top-up through ATMs
- Mobile Top-up through SMS registration
- STD/ISD Calling card Top-up through ATMs
- Fixed Line telephone Top-up through ATMs
Through this facility, you can recharge your pre-paid mobile phone at any KVB ATM if you are a valid ATM / VISA Debit cardholder.
The process is as follows
- Enter your ATM PIN number and select ‘OTHERS’ on the screen to direct you to the mobile top-up option.
- Enter your mobile number and the system will automatically recognize your mobile service provider, pick up the various tariff plans available to you and display them on the ATM screen.
- Select your tariff plan and your account will immediately be debited for the tariff amount.
- After getting the debit information, the system will print a recharge PIN receipt from the ATM machine.
- Dial the number printed on the receipt and follow the instructions of the mobile operator, after which your mobile talk time will be re-charged for the amount paid through the card.
- Register your mobile phone number as a one-time procedure at any KVB ATM
- You will then receive a printed receipt showing details of the tariff plans, SMS pattern and the mobile number to which you have to send an SMS to get the recharge PIN number.
- Subsequently you will receive an SMS PIN on your mobile from the India Pre-paid Company.
- Send an SMS to the number printed on the customer receipt indicating the Mobile Operator Code, Recharge Value and the SMS PIN, as per the format provided in the customer receipt to get your recharge PIN number.
- Your account will then immediately be debited for the tariff you have selected.
- You will receive the recharge PIN number along with the number to be dialed to recharge your mobile.
- Dial this number at any time and follow the instructions of the mobile operator, after which your mobile talk time will be recharged for the amount paid through the card.
- You can use your SMS PIN whenever you want to recharge your mobile talk time irrespective of the service provider.
The STD/ISD calling cards charges also work in the same way as those for Mobile Top-ups.
The fixed line telephone charges also work in the same way as those for Mobile Top-ups.