Regular Savings Account
KVB offers Savings accounts for the purpose of inculcating the habit of savings among general public so that a portion of one's earnings can be set apart for future needs.
- Can be opened in the names of individuals singly / jointly / with either or survivor options
- VISA Debit cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking facilities are available.
- Nomination facility available
- Cash remittance at base branch is Free
- Cash withdrawal at base branch is permitted Free upto 5 transactions in a month, thereafter charges will be applicable as per the service charges tariff
- Cash Withdrawal at base branch is permitted Free where Monthly Average balance is more than Rs.5000/-
- Outstation Cheque collection charges as per the service charges tariff
- Free 20 cheque leaves per annum.
- The number of all debit transactions including ATM transactions in the account will be limited to 90 transactions for each half year for all the accounts mapped to a single customer ID put together.
- A service charge of Rs.2/- inclusive of service tax will be levied for each transaction in excess of 90 transactions
Terms and conditions
- Minimum balance to be maintained in Savings Account with cheque book facility is Rs. 1000/-. Penalty of Rs.100/- plus service tax will be levied for non-maintenance of minimum balance.
- Customers should provide satisfactory introduction, address and ID proof in order to comply with KYC norms.
- Sufficient balance should be maintained in the account at the time of issuing cheques
KYC Documents for opening an Account Service Charges