Silver Health Policy
Karur Vysya Bank has entered into an arrangement with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers a policy suited for Senior Citizens to manage expensive healthcare costs when they need it the most. This insurance plan helps Senior Citizens save their hard-earned money by covering medical expenses incurred during a period of hospitalization.
- Pre-existing diseases will be covered from the second year of the policy.
- A flat benefit of 3% of admissible hospitalization expenses are paid towards pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses.
- The policyholder has access to cashless facilities at over 2400 hospitals across India (subject to exclusions and conditions).
- For admission in non-network hospitals, the expenses incurred by the policyholder will be reimbursed within 14 days from the submission of all documents.
- 20% of co-payment of the admissible claim is to be paid by the member if treatment is taken in a hospital other than a network hospital.
- A waiver of the co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- Cumulative bonus of 5% added to your sum assured for every claim-free year.
- Health checkup at the end of four continuous claim-free years.
- A family discount of 5% is applicable.
- Income Tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80-D of the Income Tax Act as per existing IT law.
- Policy can be taken from 46 -70yrs *
- Renewal up to 75 yrs*
- The Sum Insured can be from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000