Yuvashakti SB Account
To cater to the needs of our young customers, we present you with the KVB Yuva Shakti Savings Bank Account. Whether you’re a student, at your first job or just starting up your own venture, we are there to support you. With Internet banking, Payable at Par multi-city cheques and a host of features, KVB offers you cutting-edge solutions for the new generation.
- Zero balance to open the account.
- International VISA Debit card comes along with the account.
- E-commerce facilities at no extra cost including e-ticketing, e-shopping, utility bill payment.
- Top-up facility for your mobile phone at any KVB ATM.
- Payable at Par multicity cheque facility without any limit.
- Inter-bank transfer of funds without any limit.
- A 50 leaf personalized cheque book per year.
- Free use KVB ATMs and 5 transactions free in the ATMs under VISA and NFS cluster
- Mobile banking inquiries free for the first year.
- A DEMAT account can be opened with the bank account at no extra cost.
- Free Internet banking facility.
- A monthly statement of accounts at no charge.
- Periodic e-statement of accounts as per the request of the customer at no charge.
- The number of all debit transactions including ATM transactions in the account will be limited to 90 transactions for each half year for all the accounts mapped to a single customer ID put together.
- A service charge of Rs.2/- inclusive of service tax will be levied for each transaction in excess of 90 transactions.
|Charges and Limits|
|Maintenance of Monthly Average Balance||Rs. 5,000/- after one month from the date of opening of the account Rs. 125/- p.m. for non-maintenance of MAB|
|International VISA Debit card||AMC charges of Rs. 75/- p.a. from the end of the first year.|
|Remittance of cash at base branches||Free|
|Cash withdrawal at base branches||Free|
|Remittance of cash at non-base branches||Free upto Rs. 100000/- per day beyond which Rs.2/- per Rs.1000/-;Min-Rs.10/-.|
|Cash withdrawal at non base branches||Free upto Rs.50000/- per day(for self cheques only)|
|Local Clearing cheques||Non-base branch coming within the clearing cluster will be considered as base branch only|
|Inter branch transfer of funds||Without limit. However under Internet Banking, such transfer will be limited to Rs. 50,000/- per day.|
|Collection of outstation cheques||Free of any charges upto Rs. 25,000/- p.m. subject to collection of postage charges of Rs. 10/- per instrument plus other bank’s commission, if any. Charges applicable as per the tariff.|
|Personalized Multicity cheque leaves||50 leaves free p.a.; thereafter Rs.2/- per leaf|
|Issue of Demand drafts/pay orders||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. Thereafter charges applicable as per the tariff.|
|Temporary Overdraft||Maximum TOD equivalent to 50% of the previous month’s net salary credited to the account or Rs. 25,000/- whichever is lower subject to the following conditions:
1. Only employees of reputed corporates/PSUs/PLC/MNC will be considered for grant of TOD.
2. The employee's salary account should be maintained with the branch with the stipulated MAB for at least 3 months.
3. Salary should have been credited to the account at least for three months. The TOD should be adjusted in a maximum of two installments within two months.
4. Applicable ROI will be BPLR.
5. TOD can be availed of up to a maximum of three times in a calendar year.
6. Discretionary powers to grant TOD facility will be given to the managers of Metro and urban branches only.
7. Overall per branch limit for TOD under this product will be Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
8. If TOD is not cleared within 2 months, no further TOD will be entertained for the customer.
KYC Documents for opening an Account Service Charges