Now farmers can avail loan against their deposits for their short-term needs. Kisan Tatkal scheme by KVB caters the short-term needs of the farmers against their deposits.
- For meeting the purpose of the cost of crop cultivation / allied agriculture activities / lease land rentals / crop insurance etc.,
- For meeting the repair works and maintenance of farm machinery, equipment / farm development and consumption requirements of the farmer.
- The loan amount is Minimum Rs. 5,000/- & Maximum Rs. 200 Lakhs.
- Minimum margin of 10%.
- Nil processing charges.
- For security, the banks charge by the way of lien on Term / Fixed Deposits.
- Repayment tenor is on-demand before the expiry of the facility. Interest to be recovered on half-yearly or yearly intervals.
- Any individual farmer who is above 18 years of age. (In case of joint applicants, at least one of them should be an agriculturist).
- Owner Cultivator, Tenant Cultivators and Share Croppers, etc.,
|Nature of the facility||ROI|
|Kisan Tatkal||Own Deposits - FD rate + 1%|