Demat stands for dematerialization. The dematerialization process converts physical shares into electronic (dematerialized) shares, which eliminates all the problems associated with physical securities. A Demat account has to be opened if you want to buy and sell shares, securities and debentures.
Karur Vysya Bank is a registered member (Depository Participant) of National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL). Karur Vysya Bank has been enrolled as a Depository Participant by NSDL; India's first depository. You can avail of all your depository-related services and maintain a Demat Account in India by just opening an account with NSDL through Karur Vysya Bank.
For further inquiries, please mail to email@example.com.
- a) Copy of the balance sheets for the last 2 financial years (to be submitted every year). Pan card of the company & POI for registered address of the company.
- b) Copy of latest shareholding pattern including a list of all those holding control, either directly or indirectly, in the company in terms of SEBI Takeover Regulations, duly certified by the company secretary / Whole time director / MD (to be submitted every year).
- c) Photograph, POI, POA, PAN and DIN numbers of whole time directors / two directors in charge of day to day operations.
- d) Photograph, POI, POA, PAN of individual promoters holding control - either directly or indirectly.
- e) Copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and certificate of incorporation.
- f) Copy of the Board Resolution for investment in the securities market.
- g) Authorized signatories list, specimen signatures and photographs.
- In addition to the above mandatory documents, additional documents to be submitted post verification of the form by the concerned branch.
- Attention Investors: No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- KYC: KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets. Once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund, etc.), you need not to undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account by updating your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day. Issued in the interest of investors.
- To register a complaint with SEBI, Please visit here.