Karur Vysya Bank is offering Cash@POS facility for all designated Merchant Establishments. Using this facility, debit card holders can withdraw cash by swiping their debit / prepaid cards at these Merchant Establishments.
- The Cash@POS facility provides an additional and convenient channel for withdrawing cash from one's bank account.
- Customers can withdraw cash up to ₹ 1000/- per day per card in Tier-I and Tier-II cities, and ₹ 2000/- per day per card in Tier-III to Tier-VI cities.
- The minimum and maximum limits of cash withdrawal at POS are ₹ 100/- and ₹ 2000/- respectively.
- The merchant establishment will not levy any charges for dispensing cash.
- The facility of cash withdrawal at POS is available for debit / prepaid cards issued in India only.