KVB Senior Citizen Savings
Most of the senior citizens are not covered under insurance due to high premium cost to be paid. Even though, senior citizen have enough savings for their rest of the life, timely availability of the funds is a concern as the funds may be either invested in fixed deposit or other investment avenues. As most of the senior citizens do not have a regular income stream, they are not eligible for any loans to take care of their hospital expenses. To bridge the gap, it is proposed for a unique feature to be enabled for the Senior Citizen client base, thereby providing complete freedom to the senior citizen for taking care of their requirements.
- Cashless access to hospitals on the network with a navigation service to advice on Vidal tie-up hospital selection.
- 5-20% discounts on hospitalization & preferential pricing for expensive pharma therapies.
- 24x7 access to doctors on the phone.
- 5-10% lower rates at network hospitals.
- Free Teleconsultations with top specialists.
- Free ‘second opinion’ consultation before hospitalization.
- Health information – ‘Ask Expert’ mail counseling service, health tips and monthly newsletters.
- Information on treatment costs at various hospitals, availability of doctors in such hospitals and post-hospitalization services.
To check Interest rate: Click here
|Eligibility||Senior Citizen ( above 60 years of age)|
|Monthly Average Balance||Zero Balance|
|Non Maintenance of Minimum Average Balance(not applicable to dormant accounts).||NA|
|KVB Arogya Card|| |
|Cash remittance at base branches||Rs. 3 Lakhs per month beyond that, Rs. 3/- per Rs. 1,000/- Min – Rs. 15/-|
|Cash remittance at non-base branches||Free up to Rs. 30,000/- per day, subject to a max. of Rs. 2,50,000/- per month beyond that, Rs. 3/- per Rs. 1,000/- Min – Rs. 15/-|
|Cash withdrawal at the base and non-base branches||Free without any limit (Self Cheque) Rs. 50,000/- per day per party (Third Party cheque).|
|Issuance of Cheque Book||Free - 25 Cheque leaves per year; thereafter Rs. 3/- per leaf.|
|Other Features|| |