Features and Benefits
- Can be opened by Individuals, HUF, Trust, Partnership firms, Companies, Associations etc.,
- The principal along with interest is payable on maturity.
- Compound Interest is calculated on Cumulative balance.
- Interest is re-invested along with the principal.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Loan available on deposit.
- Premature closure is allowed, subject to the applicable norms.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum amount that can be invested is Rs. 100/- and there is no restriction on the maximum amount.
- The reinvestment of interest is subject to TDS.
- Deposit will not be accepted / opened for a period in a combination of months and days.
- Deposits will be accepted / opened for a minimum period of 6 months and in multiples of 3 months period subject to a maximum of 10 years for a major and 20 years for a minor.
Kindly contact the nearest branch for deposits above Rs. 1 crore.
|Time Bucket||Revised interest (Less than 1 crore) (w.e.f. 07.01.2019)|
|7 Days to 14 Days||5%|
|15 Days to 30 Days||5%|
|31 Days to 45 Days||5.50%|
|46 Days to 90 Days||6%|
|91 Days to 180 Days||6.90%|
|181 Days to 270 Days||6.75%|
|271 Days to less than 1 Year||6.75%|
|1 Year to less than 2 Years||7.25%|
|2 Years to less than 3 Years||7.25%|
|3 Years and above||7%|
|KVB - Tax Shield||7%|
Flexi Term Deposits
|Time Bucket||Revised Rate (w.e.f. 07.01.2019)|
Penal Interest on pre-closure of deposits:
- Up to Rs. 1 crore of deposit – Penalty of 1% from applicable ROI.
- Above Rs. 1 crore of deposit – Pre-closure Penalty norms applicable.
- Interest will be calculated at the rate applicable for the period the deposit has actually remained with the bank. The rates are subject to change without notice.
To check Interest rate: Click here