Dairy Loan by Karur Vysya Bank is a special loan designed to provide finance for the establishment of dairy units for milk production.
Credit for Individuals and group of farmers for the purchase of:
- High yielding milch animals.
- Cattle: Indigenous breed like Gir, Tharparker, etc., and exotic breeds like Jersey, Holstein Friesian, etc., and in the case of Buffalows: Mehsana, Jafarbadi, etc.,
- Construction of cattle shed.
- Purchase of dairy equipment, chaff cutters, etc.,
- Individuals, farmers, groups of farmers, firms, companies, societies, NGOs etc.,
Quantum of loan
- Unit cost excluding Margin Money.
- Based on the viability of the project and repaying capacity of the borrowers.
- The repayment period will depend on the cash flow and will vary between 3-7 years.
|Upto Rs. 50,000/-||MCLR + 0.35|
|Above Rs. 50,000/-||MCLR + 0.85|