Green Card / Green Card Plus (Kisan Card)
Kisan Card is a facility that aims to provide timely credit to farmers, meeting all their cultivation, farm maintenance and investment needs. To avail this loan, you have to be the primary landowner. KVB Green Card Loans provide you with short-term solutions so that you can ensure the smooth functioning of your daily agricultural activities and also term loan requirements.
- Kisan Card (Green Card) aims at providing adequate and timely credit to farmers to meet cultivation needs. This loan includes purchases of inputs, investment needs like purchases of agricultural implements, land development, repair of farm machinery or any other needs. Needs like expenditure on account of children's education and family functions, etc., are also covered.
- The product gives the farmer the flexibility to choose between cash credit and term loans with friendly repayment terms.
- Attractive rates of interest available.
- On the spot decision, Quick sanction and timely disbursement with simplified documentation.
- Free accidental insurance coverage for farmers up to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Crop Insurance available for all notified crops under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
|Limit||No maximum or minimum limit|
|Repayment Tenor||Up to 1 year in case of cash credit. |
Up to 7 years for term loans.
Farmers / applicants who have promptly repaid their crop loans / operated their green card satisfactorily for the past two years.
Farmers / applicants who have promptly repaid their investment credit loans in the past 3 years.
|Eligibility||Minimum age - 18 years. |
Maximum age - 75 years at the end of the loan tenor.
For borrowers above the age of 70, co-borrower less than 60 years old is mandatory. Such a co-borrower should be legal heir / immediate family member.
|Facility Type||ROI (Floating ) p.a.|
|Production credit||One Year MCLR + 0.85%|
|Investment credit||One Year MCLR + 0.85%|