Debit Card for Savings / Current Account
Karur Vysya Bank offers Debit card services on VISA, Mastercard and RuPay platforms for Savings (except Kalpatharu and Prestige Account) and current account holders. The features, benefits and charges for the debit card for all savings account customers are given below in detail.
- EMV chip card is issued along with the welcome kit for free.
- Debit card pin is based “Green pin”, customers have to set their debit card pin at any of the KVB ATM / Cash recycler based on OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- ATM transactions at KVB ATMs / Cash recyclers are free.
- Debit cards can be used in ATMs, POS and for Online E-commerce transactions.
- Debit card POS transactions are authenticated based on Debit card pin. Debit card E-commerce transactions are authentication based on OTP.
- International transactions are disabled for the debit cards. Customers have to send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Debit card international transaction.
- Rupay debit cards comes along with accidental insurance coverage. Please visit FAQs for more details.
|Annual Maintenance fee for Magstripe Debit Card||Rs. 125/-|
|Annual Maintenance fee for EMV Chip Card||Rs. 175/-|
|Personalized Debit Card||Rs. 200/-|
|Personalized Add-on Card||Rs. 200/-|
|Card Renewal fee||Free |
In case of no operation in the preceding 1 year - Rs. 200/-
|Duplicate Card||Rs. 200/- |
If the card is captured at other bank ATMs & a letter is received from the acquiring bank – Free.
|ATM Charges|| |
Note : To know more about the Debit Cards for the Current Account holders, you can visit our Business Debit Card page.