NRI Mutual Fund Investments
Now NRI’s & PIO can invest in Mutual Fund Schemes in India. They can invest in Mutual Funds on Repatriable basis or Non-Repatriable basis subject to regulations prescribed under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). To invest in Repatriable basis customer need to hold NRE / FCNR Account. All the investments have to be FATCA Compliant.
- Flexible investment option like a regular monthly fixed investment SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) or single Lump sum investment.
- Different fund options like equity, debit, balance funds etc., available based on customer risk and investment appetite.
- Professional Investment Management.
- Easy or High Liquidity - Open-ended funds can be redeemed on demand.
- All funds are monitored and regulated by SEBI.
- Low-cost investment.
- For details of funds available for investment and other details contact your nearest branch.