Loan Against Deposits
KVB's Loan against your deposit is an easy financial aid to tide over your urgent and unforeseen personal expenses. It not only gives immediate liquidity but also helps retain savings of a customer.
- Flexibility of availing loan up to 90% of the deposit amount.
- Loans are provided against any type of fixed deposits in our bank.
- Loan can be availed against any KVB deposit on submission of original deposit receipt.
- Loans will be disbursed to the account instantaneously.
- For more details contact your nearby KVB branch.
The interest rate depends on the relative rate of deposit at the current time.
|Time Bucket||Revised interest (Less than 1 crore) (w.e.f. 07.01.2019)|
|7 Days to 14 Days||5%|
|15 Days to 30 Days||5%|
|31 Days to 45 Days||5.50%|
|46 Days to 90 Days||6%|
|91 Days to 180 Days||6.90%|
|181 Days to 270 Days||6.75%|
|271 Days to less than 1 Year||6.75%|
|1 Year to less than 2 Years||7%|
|2 Years to less than 3 Years||7.25%|
|3 Years and above||7%|
|KVB - Tax Shield||7%|
Flexi Term Deposits
|Time Bucket||Revised Rate (w.e.f. 07.01.2019)|
Penal Interest on pre-closure of deposits:
- Up to Rs. 1 crore of deposit – Penalty of 1% from applicable ROI.
- Above Rs. 1 crore of deposit – Pre-closure penalty norms applicable.
- Interest will be calculated at the rate applicable for the period the deposit has actually remained with the bank. The rates are subject to change without notice.
To check Interest rate: Click here