Multicurrency Travel Card
KVB offers the KVB Multicurrency Travel Card specially designed keeping your travel needs in mind so that your foreign travel is convenient and risk-free. The KVB Multicurrency Travel Card is EMV CHIP CARD authenticated by VISA and is acceptable at over 1.7 million VISA enabled ATMs and 24 million VISA enabled merchant outlets across the globe. Unique Feature of KVB Multicurrency Travel Card is the loading of eight currencies (USD, SGD, EURO, CAD, GBP, JPY, CHF, SEK) simultaneously in a single card.
- Chip-Based Multicurrency travel card.
- Eight currencies can be loaded in a single card namely U.S. Dollar (USD), EURO (EUR), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), British Pounds (GBP), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swiss Francs (CHF), Swedish Kroner (SEK).
- The card can be issued even with a single wallet (one currency) being loaded.
- The Card has an inbuilt feature of converting funds from one wallet (currency) to other currency wallets during non-availability of funds (in one of the wallets).
- Valid up to a maximum period of 5 years.
- Can be reloaded at any KVB branch *.
- Minimum loading of US $ 100/EURO 100/SGD 100*.
- Cash withdrawals from International ATMs.
- Shop online or at merchant outlets enabled.
- Protected from fluctuating exchange rates, as Indian Currency is already converted to the chosen foreign currency.
- 24x7 access to the local currency of the country through all VISA accredited ATMs outside India (excluding Nepal / Bhutan).
Benefits after returning
- Encash the balance in the card.
- Transfer it to your resident (domestic) account.
- Let the balance (up to $2000 or its equivalent in the above mentioned currencies as per RBI regulations) remain in the card for future use.
Can be purchased by anybody across the counter after satisfying KYC norms and FEMA / RBI guidelines.