KVB Commodity Plus
KVB Commodity plus loans are designed to meet the needs of the commodity traders. The loan amount ranges from Rs. 15 Lakhs to Rs. 1,000 Lakhs based on the requirement and business needs to help the traders flourish their business.
- Eligible for Traders / importers / exporters of -
a) Pulses, viz. Tur dal (red gram), chana, hara chana, chana dal, dalia, kabuli chana, horse gram, masoor, matar, moong, turkish gram, rajma, urad dal (black gram), vaal (field beans), etc.,
b) Cereals, viz. wheat, maize, rice, raagi, jowar, oats, corn, barley, millet, roasted grain, etc.,
c) Spices, viz. cinnamon (dal chini), green cardamom (elaichi), asafoetida, jeera, black pepper, garlic, ginger, clove, tej patta (bay leaf), etc.,
d) Edible oils.
- Minimum 2 years of profitable operations.
- Minimum rating at the entry level shall be KVB BB, i.e., score of 51 and above.
- Eligible constitution - Individual, sole proprietorship concern, partnership firm, LLP, HUF, companies.
- OCC / SOD-RE / PCL / FBN / FBP are issued for Working capital requirement.
- ILC / FLC issued for the purchase of raw material.
|Nature of facility|| |
|Validity / Tenor|| |
|Primary Security|| |
|Collateral Security|| |
Note: For processing charges & other charges, contact nearby branches.
- The applicable Rate of Interest (ROI) is linked to the Credit Score / Rating.
- For details please refer the section on Interest Rates.