KVB Food and Agro Process Plus
KVB Food and Agro Process Plus is a tailor-made loan scheme for Agro and Food processing companies. A Company with a minimum of 2 years of profitable operations can avail this loan to grow their business.
- Units engaged in processing / cleaning / sorting of pulses, viz. dal mills, flour mills, edible oil mills, etc., (other than rice mills).
- Minimum 2 years of profitable operations.
- Minimum rating at the entry level shall be KVB BB i.e. score of 51 and above.
- Eligible constitution: Individual, sole proprietorship concern, partnership firm, LLPs, HUF, companies.
- Fund based - OCC / SOD-RE / PCL / FBN / FBP / HPL(M) / TL(B).
- TL(B) should not be granted for the purchase of land alone.
- Non-fund based: ILC / FLC (for purchase / import of raw material / machinery). Buyers Credit also can be sanctioned.
|Validity / Tenor|| |
|Primary Security|| |
|Collateral Security|| |
|Guarantors||Partners of the firms / directors of the company / title holders of the immovable properties given as security and husband of lady guarantors / lady partners / proprietrix as per credit policy provisions.|
Note: For processing charges & other charges, contact nearby branches.
- The applicable Rate of Interest (ROI) is linked to the Credit Score / Rating.
- For details please refer the section on Interest Rates.