Credit Card activation, PIN and payments
Credit Card Activation & Usage:
- Cards will be issued in inactive mode. Before using the Card, Card holders shall activate the card and generate Green PIN by the following methods
- By calling the call center (1800 419 6500/022-404 260 31) and following the IVR instructions.
- By logging into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking in the following path.
- MB/IB Login – Credit Cards – Requests – Card Activation/Green Pin
- Use the same path for Green PIN generation to use the cards at POS terminals and for ATM withdrawals.
- The cards by default shall not be enabled for E-Com, ATM and NFC (Contactless feature) transactions for both domestic and International transactions
- The same shall be enabled either by calling call center or by logging into Net Banking/Mobile Banking in the following path.
- MB/IB Login – Credit Cards – Requests – Channel Configuration
- The usage of the Card shall be as per the terms and conditions on Card Member Agreement. Customers can visit our website for most important terms and Conditions (MITCs) and Fair Practices Code on Credit Cards.
- Customers are eligible for the periodical offers announced on Credit Cards.
- Customers can access their credit card information and manage their cards through the Credit Card module (Customer Self Care Module-CSCM) available on KVB internet banking and Mobile Banking (D-Lite).
- Customers can check their account number, credit limit, available balance, authorization details, unbilled transaction details, statement details, and duplicate statement for last 6 months etc. in Credit Card module through internet banking and mobile banking.
Payment of Credit Card Dues:
Payment towards the Credit Card may be made in any of the following ways:
- Cash: Payments towards Credit Card may be done by depositing Cash/Cheque in branches of The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- Cheque/Draft: To make the payment by way of a cheque or draft, the Card Member and/or the Company/Firm may draw a cheque or draft in favoring Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX and drop it into the collection box at any KVB Bank branch /ATM locations where drop boxes are available.
- NEFT/RTGS Payments can be done through NEFT/RTGS from any of the bank with the following details.
- Account Number: 16 Digit Card Number as given on the card (Without any blanks spaces)
- IFSC Code: KVBL0001907
- Internet Banking: Payments shall be done through the Customer Self Care Module (CSCM) by logging into KVB internet banking in the following path.
- Internet Banking Login – Credit Cards – Card payment – Select Card – Select payment option (TAD/MAD/Others) – Select payment Mode (KVB Net Banking/Other Banks Net Banking) – Submit.
- The payments will be processed through M/s Worldline Payment Gateway (PG) and will be re-directed to the Banks internet banking login page.
- Mobile Banking: Payments shall be done through the Customer Self Care Module (CSCM) by logging into KVB D-Lite Mobile application in the following path.
- Mobile Banking Login – Credit Cards – Card payment – Select Card – Select payment option (TAD/MAD/Others) – Select payment Mode (KVB Net Banking/Other Banks Net Banking/Mobile Banking) – Submit.
- Auto-Debit: Credit card can be paid by giving auto debit mandate from linked account with Karur Vysya Bank for TAD/MAD.