Features and Benefits
- Current Accounts may be opened by Proprietary Concerns, Partnership Firms, Joint Hindu Families, Private and Public Limited Companies, Public Corporations, Societies, Clubs, Associations or Trusts, Executors and Administrators, Temples and Government Departments.
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities are available.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum balance to be maintained in Current Account is Rs. 3,000/-.
- A penalty of Rs. 200/- will be levied for non-maintenance of minimum balance.
- Customers should provide satisfactory introduction, address and ID proof in order to comply with KYC norms.
- Sufficient balance should be maintained in the account at the time of issuing cheques.