Basic Savings - Zero Balance
In order to bring all sections of society into the banking system under financial inclusion, we bring you the KVB Basic Savings Bank Account. No matter how small or insignificant your needs may appear, at Karur Vysya Bank, we make sure there is room for every type of customer.
- The Basic SB account can be opened with zero balance.
- No restriction will be imposed with regard to the number of transactions in this account.
- No charges will be debited by the system for not maintaining a minimum balance in this account.
- This account will be provided with a RuPay debit card facility.
- This account will not have multi-city status.
- This account will not be eligible for cheque book facility.
- The aggregate of all credit in a financial year should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The aggregate of all withdrawals and transfer in a month should not exceed Rs. 10,000/-.
- The balance at any point time should not exceed Rs. 50,000/-.
To check Interest rate: Click here