YuvaShakti Savings for Youth
To cater to the needs of our young customers, we present you with the KVB Yuva Shakti Savings Bank Account. Whether you’re a student, at your first job or just starting up your own venture, we are there to support you. With Internet banking, Payable at Par multi-city cheques and a host of features, KVB offers you cutting-edge solutions for the new generation.
- Zero balance to open the account.
- International VISA Debit card comes along with the account.
- E-commerce facilities at no extra cost including e-ticketing, e-shopping, utility bill payment.
- Top-up facility for your mobile phone at any KVB ATM.
- Payable at Par multicity cheque facility without any limit.
- Inter-bank transfer of funds without any limit.
- Free Cheque book – 25 leaves per year.
- Free use KVB ATMs and 5 transactions free in the ATMs under VISA and NFS cluster.
- Mobile banking inquiries free for the first year.
- A DEMAT account can be opened with the bank account at no extra cost.
- Free Internet banking facility.
- A monthly statement of accounts at no charge.
- Periodic e-statement of accounts as per the request of the customer at no charge.
- The number of all debit transactions including ATM transactions in the account will be limited to 90 transactions for each half year for all the accounts mapped to a single customer ID put together.
- A service charge of Rs. 2.25/- inclusive of GST will be levied for each transaction in excess of 90 transactions.
To check Interest rate: Click here
|Maintenance of Monthly Average Balance||MAB - Rs. 5,000/- Penalty for non-maintenance of MAB Rs. 250/- per month proportionate to the % of a shortfall in balance maintained.|
|International VISA Debit card||AMC charges of Rs. 175/- per annum from the end of the first year.|
|Remittance of cash at base branches||Free - up to Rs. 5 Lakhs per month. |
Rs. 3/- for each Rs. 1,000/- beyond the free limit with a minimum charge of Rs. 15/-.
|Cash withdrawal at base branches||Free without any limit (Self Cheque). |
Rs. 50,000/- per day per party (Third Party cheque).
|Remittance of cash at non-base branches||Free up to Rs. 1 Lakh per day, subject to a max. of Rs. 5 Lakhs per month. |
beyond that, Rs. 3/- per Rs. 1,000/- for a minimum of Rs. 15/-.
|Cash withdrawal at non-base branches||Free without any limit (Self Cheque). |
Rs. 50,000/- per day - per party (Third Party cheque).
|Local Clearing cheques||Non-base branch coming within the clearing cluster will be considered as base branch only.|
|Inter branch transfer of funds||Without limit. However, under Internet Banking, such transfer will be limited to Rs. 50,000/- per day.|
|Collection of outstation cheques||Free of any charges up to Rs. 25,000/- per month subject to collection of postage charges of Rs. 10/- per instrument plus other bank’s commission, if any. Charges applicable as per the tariff.|
|Personalized Multicity cheque leaves||Free Cheque book – 25 leaves per year after which Rs. 10/- per leaf.|
|Issue of Demand drafts/pay orders||Free up to Rs. 25,000/- per month After which Rs. 3.50/- per Rs. 1,000/- Min-Rs. 30/- and Max- Rs. 15,000/-.|
|Temporary Overdraft|| |
Note: Applicable service tax will be debited along with the charges.