Terms and Conditions
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited (hereinafter called THE BANK) maintain the website www.kvb.co.in (hereinafter called THE SITE) to provide you with general information about the bank’s services and products. Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions as given below.
The information material, advice, suggestions, illustrations, notifications, circulars, etc. are herein collectively stated as THE CONTENTS. While every effort would be made to update the content on a continual basis, the bank neither guarantees nor endorses the contents or completion of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained on this server or another server. As a result of update and correction, the contents are subject to change without notice.
a) Limitation of liability
- In no event will the bank be liable for any damages, without limitation includes direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failures or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure. Hyperlinks to other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified monitored or endorsed by the bank.
- The bank is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses and other contamination of your system arising out of our use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site.
- The court in Chennai, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out if dealing with us and all disputes will be governed the laws in India.
- In no event will Karur Vysya Bank Ltd., nor any of their directors, employees, or advisors accept any liability with regard to the information contained in the KVB’s site or any other hyper linked or referred to Internet sites.
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited and the logo are registered trademark of the bank. All the information, contents, materials, products, including, but not limited to text, contained photographs, graphics are protected by copyright in favour of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited under applicable copyright laws and also protected otherwise under General Intellectual Property Law unless otherwise indicated.
c) Use of Information and Materials
- The information and materials contained in these pages - the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the acceptance of the bank.
- You may not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter in to a database, display perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the Site, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
d) No Warranty
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided “as is”, “as available”. The bank does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials.
The bank reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices applicable terms and conditions relating to the services that you may obtain, including Netbanking without limitation. The visitor is required to verify and confirm the information provided on the site by contacting the nearest branch before acting on the same.
f) Payment Gateway & Transaction
Transaction fee charges would not be refunded / reversed under any circumstances for any refund / reversal / charge back and any other reasons. Transaction fees charged would be borne by the cardholder for any payment.