- To activate your debit card, you will need to set your debit card pin at any of the KVB ATMs or KVB Cash Recyclers.
- In case of any difficulty, please call our KVB’s 24 X 7 Helpline no. 1860 200 1916 (local call charges applicable). They will be glad to assist you.
- After generating your debit card pin, the debit card will be activated for usage.
- You can use your Debit Card at any KVB or VISA / NFS / MASTERCARD enabled ATMs in India or at any VISA / MASTERCARD ATMs worldwide, 24x7.
- At any KVB ATM in India, you can do the following operations,
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance inquiry
- Obtain a mini account statement
- Effect a card to card funds transfer (within KVB accounts)
- Effect a card to Account funds transfer (within KVB accounts)
- Reset Debit card PIN
- Maximum combined transaction limit (ATM / POS / E-commerce) per debit card per day is Rs. 30,000/- during online and Rs. 4,000/- for ATM cash withdrawal during offline.
- At other bank ATMs in overseas, you can make only cash withdrawals.
- At other bank ATMs in India, you can withdraw Cash, Enquire balance, PIN Change if the existing PIN is known, Obtain mini statement.
- Please note that all transactions (accepted or declined) at other than KVB ATMs are subjected to a transaction charge as determined by the bank.
- The card will be swiped / Inserted in the Point of Sale (POS) machine by the merchant during the purchase.
- Merchant key-in the purchase amount and shows the POS terminal to you to enter the Debit Card Pin.
- Enter the Debit Card Pin in the POS terminal. (Do not disclose the debit card pin to anyone)
- A sales slip will be generated.
- Ensure the debit card is returned to you.
- Preserve your sales copy for future reference.
- E-commerce merchants request to enter the debit cards details if a debit card is selected as a payment option during the E-commerce / online purchase.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and registered email id.
- Enter the OTP for completion of E-commerce / Online purchase.
- E-commerce merchant will provide the status of the transaction.
- Your VISA / MASTERCARD Debit Card is valid both in India and overseas. However, it is not valid for making transactions in currencies other than the local currencies of India, Nepal and Bhutan when traveling in Nepal and Bhutan.
- RUPAY debit card offered in KVB is valid in India only.
- All of your Debit Card transactions (purchases as well as cash withdrawals) overseas must be made in strict accordance with the Exchange Control Regulations of the Reserve Bank India prevailing from time to time. In the event of your failure to do so, you will be liable for action under the Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999.
- To be in compliance with the Exchange Control Regulations, you are also required to have your passport endorsed by an Authorized Dealer when you avail foreign exchange under the Basic Travel Quota (BTQ).
- Please note the usage of the card shall be a deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of the KVB Debit Card. For any queries regarding your Debit Card, please call KVB’s 24 X 7 Helpline no. 1860 200 1916 (local call charges applicable) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.