Customer Contact Points
- Debit Card Lost / Stolen
- If your debit Card ever gets lost or stolen, for instant hot listing contact our HELPDESK at 1860 200 1916 (Call charges applicable) or e-mail email@example.com or through the VISA Global Assistance Helplines, if overseas. You are required to file a police report for the lost / stolen Card.
- Apply for replacement of debit card for the lost / stolen one.
- If you recover your Card after you have reported its loss, please do not attempt to use it. Instead, please destroy the Card by cutting it into several pieces.
Modes of card hotlist / Block:
(XXXX = Last 4 digits of your debit card)
- For instant hotlisting contact our HELPDESK at 1860 200 1916 (Call charges applicable).
- Card Hotlisting can also be done through “KVB DLite” mobile application. (Requires mobile application download and self-registration).
- Card Hotlisting can also be done through “KVB e-book” mobile application. (Requires mobile application download and self-registration).
- You can also reach to the nearby KVB branches to hotlist / block your debit card.
Global Customer Assistance
Debit Card Cardholders from KVB can receive global assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, when they travel overseas, from VISA Global Customer Assistance Services. These services can be used for lost / stolen card reporting or miscellaneous information that you may require overseas regarding medical, legal or other matters. These services are available to you at the following toll-free numbers.
|Australia||1 800 450346|
|Hong Kong||800 900 782|
|Canada||866 639 1911|
|United Kingdom||0800 1609 5189|
|Singapore||800 4481 250|
|United States||866 765 9644|
|Japan||0120 133 163|
If in any other part of the world call: 410 581 9994 (for reporting lost card only).
In case you are traveling in any other part of the world, you may avail of these services by placing a collect call to 1410 581 79 31 or the VISA Global Assistance Center in Singapore at 0065 345 1345.
Please note that the services are charged as follows:
Miscellaneous Customer Services enquiries: USD 5 per call.
Lost / Stolen card reporting: USD 35 per card.